Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Sabbath

You gotta love Sundays, right? :) This particular Sunday was one where I actually took pictures to document what we did- it was that exciting! The Shields were kind enough to invite us over for dinner and we got to see their new dog! It was love at first sight for Alyssa! She LOVES dogs- and so does Joseph. I love other peoples' dogs. :) I just don't one want in my house. I grew up with two labs, and I did love them, but they were outside dogs. We'll see what happens- but for now, we'll just visit the Shields a lot. :) Alyssa followed her around all night patting her back until she'd finally lay down for Alyssa to pet her. One time though, the dog actually got up on the couch where Alyssa couldn't reach her anymore. :) Smart pup! Thank you Shields for a fun dinner and for entertaining Alyssa! :) (PS- Jen, sorry I don't know her name and sorry her eyes are glowing- I know you hate that, but she really is so cute and so sweet and I had to post the pic. of Alyssa giving her "pats" on the back.) :)We also made some cookies today (to spread some cheer) and they turned out rather cute if I do say so myself. :) I was definately feelin' the Spring Spirit and wanted to make these cookies as festive as possible! The plates help with the happy colors- and they were only $1! (The cookies are cake cookies- 1 cake mix (I like funfetti), 2 eggs, and 1/3 cup oil! Frost whatever color you like and I put Peanut M&M's on top as little eggs. VERY easy!)

1 comment:

jenn + michael said...

I love how cute Alyssa looks with the puppy! She was so cute with her little pats!