If Alyssa could be JUST like her dad, she would be a happy woman. She tries to be like him every single day. She copies everything he does. She can't wait for him to get home so they can play, because I am apparently not nearly as entertaining as he is! She loves to play hide-and-seek with dad, she loves to chase him, she loves when he chases her, she loves to sneak up on him and tickle him, she loves when he reads to her (she seriously smiles through the whole book- apparently he's a way better reader than I am), and she just loves any and all attention he gives to her. She likes to be with him whenever he's home, so even if he goes in the bathroom, she just stands outside the door, knocks, and says, "Daaaa" (in the sweetest little voice) until he comes out. I know Joseph thinks she prefers me over him, but I'm beginning to think differently... and I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment