Friday, June 13, 2008

CELTICS!!!

We just had to make a post about the Celtics winning last night!! How amazing was that comeback?! We were pretty sad when we thought they'd lose. We actually both missed the end of the game but when we looked online and saw the Celtics won, we couldn't believe it! We're hoping they lose Sunday though so they can win back in Boston! Yeah for the NBA Playoffs! :)

6 comments:

Al and Ash said...

hooray for the celtics! that game was incredible!! All I can say is Beat L.A.!

David and Aleasha said...

Go L.A. gwa ha ha!!!!!

Bethany said...

HI you guys!!!!!!!!! Chelsie, thanks for your comment, it's so great to hear from you! And I love your blog!!! So I'm in Denver from now until August 1st, and then we'll be back in Provo. My husband Casey got an internship out here, so we came out for 2 months. He still has a year of school left, so we'll be in Provo for at LEAST another year. What's the Q? :) (p.s. i'll be posting Ash & Allen's engagements soon on my photo blog! blog.bethanyjackman.com!) email me anytime at bethanyjackman @ gmail.com

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Hey Chels- I am so glad you have a blog! It is darling. You guys are so cute. I remember the busy life of both being in school. It is no fun. We never saw each other the first year so weekends had to be our play time!! I had no idea you were going into teaching!! Call me for anything! I taught 5th and 1st in student teaching and 4th for 2 years after I graduated!! I loved it! Call me for lesson ideas or anything! I know how hard it can be when your brain is fried from school and then you have to have creative lesson plans on top of that. So please call- my sepecialty is in math so that's most of my curriculum.

I am so excited for you to graduate!! Does that mean you two get to move back to Texas soon?? I hope yall can:) We miss you!!

KC& Sterling said...

your blog is adorable!! I cant believe im just finding out about it! so cute though!! love you and miss you both!

Linde Huntsman said...

Hey, Chelsie and Joseph! I LOVE the updated blog! It's so fun to see pictures and hear about the exciting events in your life. Thanks for sharing your lives with us. We love you to pieces! Mom and Dad