Anyway- This morning while getting ready, I turned around to this:

Alyssa saw Joseph give me a blessing a few weeks ago and was so sweet during it- she sat quietly folding her arms the whole time. Then she asked for one. Joseph thought she didn't really know what was happening but when she insisted, he went ahead and gave her a blessing. She again sat so reverently and it was so sweet and tender- something we'll probably always cherish and remember. We'll explain to her who gives blessings one day. :)
So Kinz is still not sitting up- as much as Alyssa and I would love her to, she just arches her back to lay down- as seen in the third picture-




She just wanted Alyssa's tutu! (and yes by dinner time every day, Alyssa is wearing a onesie and a tutu.)

In other news- I had a breakthrough tonight with my bread!! I've made homemade bread all month- haven't bought it since December! It's been good- but not amazing. Well I read a friend's recipe which called for half wheat flour and half bread flour- I tried it tonight- Uh- MAZING!!! I think I'm on to something! I don't know if my bread kick will last long but I sure enjoy NOT having to buy it at the store!!

5 comments:
wow!! way to be! home made bread always trumps store bought. And I love the new family photos! It's been too long since we've seen each other, Chels!
I am so impressed with your bread skills and will definitely want to try your recipe. I love Alyssa's tutus and am glad those girls love each other!
Oh my goodness! Your girls are so cute and so big! I wish we lived closer! I can't believe you are making your own bread every week. You are seriously amazing! Love you!
Good job!! I can make rolls but I struggle with bread! Maybe I should try again! Your bread looks declicious!! And your girls are so stinkin cute! I wish you guys lived closer so we could get together!
I have also been learning bread skills. The worst part is it seems to be eatin so so fast. :) so sweet about the blessing!!
Post a Comment