Saturday, August 27, 2011

Life with Two

This little woman is sure fun to have around!

It'd be the biggest understatement to say that Alyssa LOVES her new little sister! You know what they say- A picture's worth a thousand words...

It's so crazy to me to have a newborn in the summer- she can just lounge around in a onesie and be completely content! :) It's not the case at night when the AC is lower, but during the day when it's nice and warm inside, she loves to just sprawl out!

Pretty in PINK!

I know I'm the mom, but I think she has such a cute little profile!

My mom has been here since the 15th of August and is staying until the 7th of Sept. It has been SUCH a huge blessing to have her here with us! She cooks and cleans and entertains Alyssa all day. She makes Joseph's lunch, irons his shirts, does our laundry, and anything else she can to help us. We are SO grateful for all the help she's given us, especially in this time of MAJOR transition! (Speaking of transition- Joseph has started classes and is enjoying what he's learning. The days/nights sure are long when he's gone, but we sure have fun when he's home with us!)









These particular pictures speak for themselves about how Alyssa felt about getting a blue Icee during the grocery shopping trip (Mom and I took different turns going into stores. Kinzley slept like a log and Alyssa was SO good- so Gramz suggested an Icee for her.) ;)









Life is good with this little one around!


4 comments:

layne said...

Chels! I just got back into America and saw I had a wonderful text from you with the picture. Congratulations!!! You have such a beautiful family. Hope to see you soon!

jenn + michael said...

I'm so glad you have your mom that long! Coming from a non-bias opinion, you sure do have cute girls! :)

Bruce and Liss said...

Congratulations on your sweet new baby girl!!! So fun to have two girlies in a row, they'll be such great friends.
She's darling and I love her name too.
Congrats!:)

Weber Family said...

Congrats!!! I haven't checked your blog in while!!! Glad she arrived save! She is a doll! Have fun with your mom.