We're slowly, but surely, getting back into the swing of regular life. (It's always tough after vacation.) Alyssa and I are dealing with the heat by going to the pool, then drinking lots of water, and playing with ice. :) Check out those red cheeks...

But she's still happy!

A cup of ice and just being dressed in a diaper helped her cool down pretty quickly. :) Life's simple pleasures!
3 comments:
Hello lady! I found your blog from Eryka's and am so glad you had such a fun Utah trip. I miss those cool nights! We get back from AR next week and then I'm your girl if you need help with Alyssa during your last Dr. visits.
I'm glad you're figuring out to deal with the heat! Especially being pregnant and all! :) Love you guys!
I don't know how I missed all the previous posts, but it looks like you had a blast in UT. I hope you are surviving the AZ heat and being pregnant! Soon enough my dear you will be a mother of two! And my hero :)
Post a Comment