So we went next door, talked to her neighbor, and she said we could have them! After talking to her again, she explained that she was going to sell the mattresses because they were still in great condition but she said we could have the cribs and mattresses for a VERY cheap price so we got 'em!! The Fullers helped us transport them in their trailer and we didn't even have to take them apart! So here they are!
Alyssa LOVES her new bed! She sleeps through the night and falls asleep on her own- it's great!
And this will be her big girl bed once her little sister takes over her crib...
The changing table/dresser we got for $35 when we first moved to AZ.
And the chair I sing to Alyssa in each night before she goes to bed. She knows when we sit down that it means bedtime. :) And she loves that her old carseat was out. There will be a lot of explaining, "No that's for the baby- you're too big." in August when the baby arrives! :)
So speaking of friends, yesterday, we went to a splash pad (at one of the REALLY nice shopping centers here in Scottsdale- like the fountains we went to a while ago)! I met Jordan and her cute little girls through some girls in my ward (who have both since moved away). Jordan is in the other ward that means in our same building- so she lives close, just not in the same ward. But she too has kind of "taken us in" and watches out for Alyssa and I and makes sure we have friends. :) She's great and we love hanging out with them.Alyssa and I before we left- I'm lovin' these phone pics! It's always with me so I get a lot more pictures than I do with the regular camera.


2 comments:
Those cribs look so nice and they are so cute too! What a blessing! You must be livin right :)
The girls room already looks awesome and you hardly spent anything on it- way to go!
Post a Comment