Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mr. Smarty Pants!

Just really quickly- thank you for all of the congrats comments about our new addition in August! It's fun to see who really looks at your blog! ;) And I've been able to add some of your blogs to our list that I didn't have before- so THANK YOU! :)

Well, we have more exciting news to share! Joseph got a GREAT phone call on Friday! See if you can guess what it was about based upon these pictures of our celebration...
I took these pics. before Joseph got home and then forgot to actually get one of him. :)
If you noticed the last little sign in the last picture, that's the great news!!! The phone call Joseph got was from a lady at ASU telling him that he had been accepted to ASU's MBA program this fall!!! He'll be doing the evening MBA, so he'll continue working at Vanguard. It will be a VERY busy two years with work, school, and a family- but it will be SO great to have it completed before our kids are TOO aware that someone is missing a lot! :)
We are sure grateful for Joseph's willingness to go get more education WHILE still working and supporting our family! We're so grateful for all he does for us! The plan is to have a LOT of fun with the 3 of us before the fall comes and we become a family of 4 and lose Joseph to ASU for a short while. :) (Not that all of that will be "not fun", just not AS fun.) Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Wow you guys have good news pouring out everywhere!!! Congrats!

layne said...

wow that will be super busy! But so great of Joseph to continue his education. Congrats!!!

Cody and Heidi said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats on everything! ASU and the new baby! Its all such great news. We're due July 22nd so our babies will be pretty close. :) Sounds like all of you are doing great! We miss you so much!

Whitney said...

Congratulations on all your exciting news. We're due about the same time! I am so glad I can keep up with your fun life and cutie little girl on your blog! If I haven't sent you an invite to mine, let me know. I can't keep track!
whitneyking1@gmail.com

Holly said...

Congrats to Joseph! That's so exciting!!! And congrats on baby #2! (Sorry, I was a little behind on the blog.) Such fun things going on!!!