What a gorgeous day it is outside!! I love the sunshine!! So I'm not very good at this whole blog thing. I don't feel like we really have tons of stuff to post on here, but I'm going to make a better effort! :) Here are just a few updates on what we're doing and what's going on in our lives!
-Joseph's first Econ. test of the semester is over and he did wonderfully! Just a few more weeks!!
-I'm done going to the elementary school for the semester!! Now I just have to sit in class, but it's almost over!
-Our swamp cooler has been "fixed" and we can start using it when it gets hot!! yeah!! We've been very grateful for the A/C unit in the bedroom!!
-Joseph's sister, Rebecca, got the lead in her high school's musical!!! They are doing Les Miserables in the Fall and she is Cosette! We're so excited to go watch her!
-One week on Monday until we have been married for 1 YEAR!! We haven't decided what we're going to do yet because things are so busy right now but we're looking forward to a fun date night! :)
-Josephs' family is coming down next Friday to celebrate Sam's birthday!! We're excited to see them!
-My family is coming up in less than a month!!! We're SO excited to see them and have a VACATION when we go up to Idaho and Jackson Hole, Wyoming! We will miss Mitch but we're so excited for him to enter the MTC and prepare to go to the West Indies!
Well that's probably enough of the updates for now. :) We're going up to the canyon tonight with David and Aleasha to have hot dogs and make s'mores so we'll post pictures later!! Joseph is also playing in a soccer game w/ the different departments in the MTC tomorrow, so I'll try to remember to take some pictures and post those! Love yall!
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment